Visit one of the world’s most international cities
From 6th to 8th June 2016 the United Nations Association Konstanz conducted an excursion to the city that hosts the highest number of international organizations in the world: Geneva.
On our 3-day field trip we discovered the „Peace Capital“ of the world, enjoy the beautiful lakeside and visit numerous international organizations, such as:
- The United Nations Office at Geneva
- The International Committee of the Red Cross
- The EU Delegation to the United Nations in Geneva
- The UN Refugee Agency UNHCR
- The Geneva Environment Network, where many NGOs and UN bodies like the Environmental Programme (UNEP) are located